Friday, 2 March 2012

Hope

الإِنْسَانُ لاَ يَخْـلُو عَنِ الخَطَاءِ وَالنِّـسْيَانِ
Manusia itu tidak sunyi daripada membuat kesalahan dan lupa. (Hadith)

Oh Allah, separate me from my sins as You have separated the East from the West...

For sure, He never forget me
Never let me walk alone
  He is very close to me
Too close

 "It was We who created man, and We know what dark suggestions his souls makes to him: for We are nearer to him than (his) jugular vein"(Qaaf:16)

He always remind me when I forget
Enlighten me when I'm in darkness full of terror
When I stuck in black parade that engulfs me horribly

I'm scared like a little infant needs immediate aid
I have no one to hold on
I have no one to protect me
I shed a bloody tears
Nobody lend their hands
I'm scared...
I'm scared...


"And He found you lost, and guided [you]" (Ad-Dhuhaa:7)

He speaks to me through His words
Gives me lullaby as my sleep medicine
His bounties spread throughout the world
Shield His beloved from the disaster

I never qualified  to read Your kalam
I never qualified to hear Your ayah
I never qualified to see Your signs
because I know who I am
I am a sinner most abominable.

Never despair my dear self,

He misses your pleads in the darkness of the night
Under the dim light of the moon
Behind the veil of the city
Because you are far
Far away from Him

He wants you back
Hints after hints were given
Why can't you understand, my heart?


Never lose your hope, even once
Even when you feel the sins have reached the end of the sky though

"Say: O My servants who exceeded the limits of their own, do not despair of Allah's mercy. Verily, Allah forgives all sins. Verily He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Surah Az-Zumar: 53)


Now I understand
Why He gives me chances to live until now
To repair my broken-heart inside
To replenish the moisture of  iman
To wash away sins with ice and water and frost

I still have Allah

No comments:

Post a Comment